WELCOME TO THE CHIPOLO COMMUNITY
Chipolo connects your belongings to the Chipolo app on your phone and helps you find them.
LET'S GET STARTED
- Download the free Chipolo app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the easy in-app instructions to set up Chipolo.
- Attach Chipolo to anything you don’t want to lose.
Did you know you can share your Chipolo with your loved ones through the Chipolo app, set up the Chipolo phone widget, or change your Chipolo’s ringtone?
Visit chipolo.net/how-it-works and learn about all the Chipolo features.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of the app for this Chipolo to work.
This product has a replaceable CR2032 battery that will last up to 2 years. When the battery runs out you can replace it in 3 simple steps:
- Use your fingernails or insert a smaller tool into the small gap on the side of the Chipolo and carefully open the device (image A1)
- Replace the battery with a new CR2032 type battery, placing the battery positive side up (image A2)
- Close your Chipolo by aligning the top holes on both lids (image A3)
Please use only the specified CR2032 battery type.
List of supported devices available at chipolo.net/devices
Range: up to 60 m (200 ft) - line of sight
Temperature range: -15 °C to +50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F)
Modulation method: GFSK
Antenna power: < 1 mW
Operating frequency band: 2402-2480 MHz
This product contains a coin battery. If the coin battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from Children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. This product is not a toy or edible. Mobile device casings can interfere with signal strength and decrease Chipolo’s visibility. Large metal parts near your mobile devices and your Chipolo can interfere with the Bluetooth signal. Caution! Lithium battery inside. Risk of explosion in case of incorrect use. Please do not expose the product to a direct heat source. Please do not expose the product to any mechanical stress or impact. Do not attempt to disassemble your Chipolo. You run the risk of electric shock and voiding your warranty. Tips for the most efficient usage can be found at chiplo.net/faqs
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
This product is compliant with CE and FCC directives. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The relevant Declaration of Conformity is available at chipolo.net/regulatory. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance may void the authorization to operate this equipment. This device complies with the RF exposure SAR test exclusion requirements for portable devices if a minimum separation distance of 5 mm is kept. However, the device shall be used in such a manner that the potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized.
WEEE DIRECTIVE & PRODUCT DISPOSAL
At the end of its service life, this product should not be treated as household or general waste. It should be handed over to the applicable collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment or returned to the supplier for disposal.