There is a known issue with Android is that when 'developer mode' is enabled, you will get a blank screen in the Chipolo app. The steps to take for the solution:
- Turn off developer mode (different per Android version)*;
- Start the Chipolo app and log in (now no white screen will be shown);
- Turn back on developer mode;
- You can now use the Chipolo application as intended. Note that when you sign out of the Chipolo application you have to redo these steps.
* Note that it is different for every android version. This website might help you finding your method.