This guide is intended for Chipolo CLASSIC and Chipolo ONE models.
This video does not apply to the Chipolo PLUS & Chipolo CARD. These models are sealed and opening them will destroy the product. Please renew these Chipolos via chipolo.net/renewal.
- Use your fingernails or insert a smaller tool into the small gap on the side of the Chipolo CLASSIC or Chipolo ONE and carefully open the device;
- Replace the battery with a new battery, placing the battery positive side up (text faced up);
- Chipolo CLASSIC uses a CR2025 battery type and Chipolo ONE uses a CR2032 battery type.
- Close your Chipolo by aligning the top holes on both lids;
- This does not apply to the Chipolo PLUS & Chipolo CARD. Please renew these models of Chipolos via chipolo.net/renewal