Welcome to the Chipolo community!
Setting up a new Chipolo with iOS
- Go to Apple App Store, download and install the Chipolo mobile application;
- When you open the app for the first time you will see this instruction screen. Create an account or if you already have an account please select 'Log in';
- Register an account or sign in with Google or Facebook;
- Enter your e-mail address and password;
- If you created a new account: Open your email and confirm your e-mail address (essential for password reset);
- Once signed in press (+) in the app to add a new Chipolo;
- Now tap on 'Chipolo', if you don't have Chipolos you can also buy them via 'Buy';
- Push the button 1 time on your Chipolo (you will hear a beep sound);
- Chipolo Card: Push the integrated button
- Chipolo Plus: Push in the middle
- Chipolo Classic Newest: Push in the middle
- Chipolo Classic: Push on the 'olo' of Chipolo
- OLDER: Remove the plastic strip from your Chipolo
- No matter which Chipolo you have; this step will make your Chipolo beep.
- Not sure which Chipolo you have?
- Place the Chipolo close to your mobile device and wait for them to connect;
- Once connected you will see the checkmark icon and the text 'Success!';
- In the app, you are now able to choose a matching icon of the valuable you wish to track;
- After choosing an icon it is time to name your Chipolo;
- After clicking done you will automatically return to the overview and you will find your newly added Chipolo;
The basic Chipolo setup is now complete. You can start using Chipolo!