Welcome to the Chipolo community!
Setting up a new Chipolo with Android
These steps will guide you through the set-up process of your Chipolo:
- Go to Google Play Store, download and install the Chipolo mobile application;
- Open the Chipolo app and register for an account OR use Google/Facebook login;
- Enter your email address;
- Create and enter a password;
- Open your email and confirm your email address (not mandatory, but recommended to be able to reset your password);
- Open the Chipolo app and log in with your email address and newly created password;
- Press (+) in the app to add a new Chipolo;
- Now you can select if you wish to buy a Chipolo or add a Chipolo. Choose add a Chipolo;
- Now we need to activate your Chipolo;
- Chipolo Plus: Push in the middle
- Chipolo Classic: Push on the 'olo' of Chipolo
- OLDER: Remove the plastic strip from your Chipolo
- No matter which Chipolo you have; this step will make your Chipolo beep.
- Not sure which Chipolo you have?
- Place the Chipolo in the circle on your mobile device and wait for them to connect;
- Once pairing has been successful you will see the checkmark and the text 'Success!';
- Then choose the right icon for the item you are tracking;
- After choosing an icon it is time to name your Chipolo;
- Once named you will automatically go back to your overview in the Chipolo application and the new Chipolo can now be found in this screen;
The basic Chipolo setup is now complete. You can start using it.