To use the Voice Control feature with your Chipolo you may have to link your Chipolo account with at least one third party service.
For Voice Control to work properly, they may need limited access to your Chipolo account in order to provide this service. No other information than what is needed for basic functionality will be shared.
Currently, Chipolo supports Voice Control with the following assistant services:
More information about these services and how to link them with your Chipolo account can be found in in the following article: Using Voice Control with Chipolo - General information.
Overview of your linked services and connected apps
An overview for the different services linked with your Chipolo account is provided in the Chipolo web app, please follow these steps to review them:
- Open your browser and navigate to app.chipolo.net ;
- Log in with your Chipolo account
- in the web app, open the menu by clicking on the icon in the top-right corner;
- Choose 'Account Settings' and open 'Connected apps'
Here you can review what your connected apps have access to and you're able to directly revoke that access when needed.
Unlinking Amazon Alexa
To unlink your Chipolo and Alexa accounts you disable the Chipolo skill for Alexa.
- Open the Alexa App;
- Tap on 'more';
- Tap on 'Skills & Games';
- Select 'Your Skills' and open the Chipolo skill;
- Tap on 'Settings' and choose 'Disable skill' to disable.
Unlinking Google Assistant
- Open the Google Home app;
- Tap on the '+' in the top left corner;
- Tap on 'Set up device' and choose 'Have something already set up?';
- Locate the Chipolo service and tap on it;
- Tap on 'Unlink account' to unlink it.
You can reach Chipolo Support at email@example.com. We're happy to help!