This article is related to the Chipolo ONE Spot or CARD Spot and the Apple Find My app.
You can identify a Chipolo ONE Spot or CARD Spot that is not yours through the Apple Find My app. If the owner has enabled Lost Mode for this item you will be able to see the phone number and message that was set. This information can be used to return the item to its owner.
How to enable Lost Mode is described in How to enable 'Lost Mode' for the Chipolo ONE Spot or CARD Spot.
- Keep the found Chipolo ONE Spot or CARD Spot close to your Apple Find My enabled device.
- Open the Find My app.
- Tap on the 'Items' tab to open it.
- Tap on 'Identify Found Item'
- The Find My App will display the items it sees around you. Select the unknown item and tap 'Continue'.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about the item.